- “Anonymous Information” means general information and does not reveal the personal identity of any person
- “Personal Information” means personal information that identifies an individual, as listed in section 1
- “Service Providers” means those service providers who provide us with different services to enable us to provide the services required by you.
- “Customer” means either the residential, apartment or office building, independent offices or any other person whether a company, individual, civil association, any other legally constituted organization, etc., who purchases a license to use Ariah by himself or his authorized representatives and by his own means.
- “Administrator User” means the principal user designated by the Customer, who acquires the license for the use of Ariah. This user authorizes the creation of new users based on the scope of the purchased license. These may be any individual or legal entity.
- “User or Principal Host” means each user created from the license of use acquired by a Customer, duly authorized by the Administrator User. These may be individuals.
- “QR Code” means the proof and identification for entry issued by Ariah at the time of registration of a visit, which is shared by the User to the respective visit.
- “Minor,” according to Honduran law, any individual under the age of 18.
- “Website” or “Site” means www.ariah.app
1: Gathering information
When you register to create a User in Ariah, you voluntarily provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, address, telephone number, city and country in which you are located.
We also collect and store the following data when you use Ariah:
- Name, email address, address, telephone number, city and country of origin of all users created in Ariah
- Personal information and photographs of the identification (whether identity card, resident card, passport, or driver’s license) of visitors requested by Users, whether listed as frequent visits or unique visits, if required by the Customer and the Administrator User
- QR Codes issued to each User’s visitors
- The date and time of each visit requested and sent by each User
- The content of any message sent to our number by each User
- The number of Users per Customer and generally registered with Ariah
- The date and time of use of the QR Code (entry, departure, expiration) and the personal information of each User and their correlated visit.
- All other information related to the processes of the flow and functions of the application.
Through the personalization of your User and the use of Ariah, or during the payment process where we collect your full address and contact details, bank account details and any other information you voluntarily provide, we may also request optional or additional information to support your use of Ariah.
As a User, by its creation, you agree that all data provided and used by Ariah may be stored outside the country of use, as may be necessary. You agree, through the use of Ariah, that Ariah has the consent to share any data with any third party. You also agree that, in the event of creating a User for a minor, it must be authorized by the parent or legal guardian of the Minor, being the sole responsibility of the parent or legal guardian the use that the Minor give to Ariah, agreeing to release Ariah from any liability that may result from the use given by the Minor of the Service.
When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain information sent by your browser in log files. These server logs may include information such as your request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, and other such information.
2: Consent to use your data/information
Developers use the information collected, to operate, maintain and provide you with the features and functionality of the Service and to analyze how the Service is used, diagnose technical or service issues, maintain security and performance, remember information to help you efficiently access your User, monitor aggregated metrics such as total visitor numbers, traffic, and other details in the different functions of the application. In the case of a cancelled User, you consent Developers to contain your information to allow the processing of Ariah’s use. You further agree that you must deregister your information by sending a request via email to: email@example.com to start the process of deregistering your information.
We may use your email address to send you new promotional communications related to products/services, newsletters and other marketing-related communications. If you do not wish to receive these messages, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Developers will not access the content of the account information unless specifically requested (for example, if you have technical difficulties accessing your account) or if required to do so by law, to maintain our system, or to protect Developers or our Customers and/or their Users.
3: How we share your information
Developers do not sell or share personal information about you with others, except for trusted partners, specific business purposes, or for the purpose of providing you with improvements to the Service.
We hire third parties “Service Providers” to perform functions such as hosting, data storage and cloud computing aspects of our software, processing and delivering SMS messages, communication, other network infrastructure, sending email invitation, price updates, product news, etc.
We may share your Personal Information with such Service Providers to send postal or email communications, delete repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide search results and links, operate the website, software/hardware, and troubleshoot issues.
These third-party Service Providers do not have any independent right to share or use this information other than to provide these services to us. We may also store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Developers (for example, on servers or databases located with hosting providers).
4: Disclosure of your information
Developers may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of anyone; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect the rights or property of Developers; in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Without limiting the foregoing, we will not disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials or other third parties without a subpoena, court order, or legal proceeding, except where we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
5: Confidentiality and security
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter any sensitive information as part of our service, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Developers use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical security measures to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information once we receive it. However, no method of electronic storage transmission is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is transmitted over the Internet, especially over servers or networks that are beyond our control. The transmission of such data is at your own risk.
Once we receive the data transmission, we do our best to ensure your security and privacy on our systems. Your User’s content is stored and maintained on our servers, that may be in or out of Honduras in order to provide the service and you agree that this is acceptable. Copies of any account information may remain on our systems for some time, even after you have deleted the information or after your User’s cancellation.
You may cancel your User at any time by sending us a request; and we will close your User and remove your personal information as soon as reasonably possible, based on your User’s activity and in accordance with applicable law.
However, your information may remain archived on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your User to comply with the law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, resolve problems, assist with any investigation, enforce the Developers’ Terms and Conditions, and take other measures permitted by law.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and User data, as that is the key of your Ariah User. Passwords require alphanumeric, special punctuation characters and you should remember – we will not ask for your password.
Do not share your password with others unless you share your Ariah account. You will be responsible for the use of your account and password by third parties. Therefore, do not compromise the security of your password and notify Developers immediately if you notice that your password is used by any unauthorized person.
6: Your options about your information
If your personal identification information changes, or if you no longer want our service, you can correct, update/delete it by making the change in our member information section or by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days, free of charge.
7: Children’s privacy
8: Links to other websites
We may provide links to third-party websites either on our Ariah website or mobile app for your convenience of accessing information on those sites. This does not mean our approval of such third parties, their products, their services, other websites, locations or their content.
Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Because we do not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies for more information about how they collect and use personally identifiable information before using those sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
If you object to such changes, you must stop using Ariah. Your continued use of Ariah following notice of such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and the agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
10: Contact Us